tiredexplorer asked: Tag! You’re it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to ten blogs and tell them that they are it. :)
Haha I guess I’ll have to answer because it’s you!
1. I learn a lot better when I’m alone and not in a classroom. I find that my mind’s more clear when I’m trying to understand something instead of trying to be taught something.
2. I’m a very reserved person and whether I’m comfortable with a person or not, it can be tough for me to just be myself sometimes.
3. I worry about my future a lot but I have faith it’ll work out. I just don’t want to be stuck with a job I have no interest in. The idea of living such an average life terrifies me.
4. DC will always be better than Marvel!
5. I don’t have many guilty pleasures but I consider this to be one of them: I really enjoy watching New Girl even though it’s not always that funny.
6. I get offended when girls try to get into some sort of relationship with me. Sometimes, it’s like they start hanging out with me and it’s all just for a bigger type of relationship. Then they make a drama out of it sometimes and it’s a mess. Nobody is ever content with how things are.
7. I’m currently going through a phase of listening to The Killers. I’ve always loved them but what I listen to changes every once in a while.
8. The Avengers was really overrated.
9. I’m a Christian but sometimes it’s hard to believe that I have actual faith. I’ve grown up going to church and hearing the Bible so it can be hard to tell if I believe it or not. I want to believe though, but I’m just not sure that I do a lot of the time :/
10. In the future, I either want to write TV shows, movies, or comics because the idea of combining both visual and literary arts is intriguing to me.